Benefit Fundraiser in Support of 9/11 Health Watch Inc.
The 19th Anniversary Commemoration Benefit fundraiser to support 911 Health Watch Inc. will be held virtually this year on Thursday, October 15, 2020. 9/11 Health Watch monitors the implementation of the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act. Our organization makes sure that injured and ill 9/11 responders and survivors are properly cared for during their lifetime, but we can only succeed in that mission with your support.
This year we will be honoring the Clinic directors who take care of our first responders and 9/11 survivors.
- Dr. Michael Crane, M.D., Mt. Sinai Clinic Director
- Denise Harrison, M.D., NYU Clinic Director
- Jeffrey Low, M.D., FDNY Clinic Director
- Benjamin J. Luft, M.D., Stonybrook Clinic Director
- Jacqueline Moline, MD, MSc, Northwell Clinic Director
- Joan Reibman, M.D., HHC Clinic Director
- Iris G. Udasin, M.D., Rutgers Clinic Director
The Event will be Thursday, October 15, 2020
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
This will be a virtual online reception please RSVP to receive a meeting link by email.
Links will be sent two days in advance of the reception.
Tickets are $250 each.
- Benefactor ($5,000): Sponsorship includes 4 tickets to the Benefit as well as your organization’s name listed as a Benefactor online and during the event.
- Advocate ($10,000): Sponsorship includes 6 tickets to the Benefit as well as your organization’s name as an Advocate online and during the event.
- Champion ($25,000): Sponsorship includes 10 tickets to the Benefit and your organization’s name listed as a Champion online and during the event.
You can support our efforts and RSVP in two ways:
1. Download the invitation with response card, fill out the response card, and mail it to us with a check.
2. Buy tickets online with your credit card using our secure form.
911 Health Watch, Inc. has received a determination by the IRS that it is tax-exempt as a section 501(c)(3) public charity. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for your contribution.